Les Petits Painters translates to “little painters.” The name takes inspiration from the French who have a rich, artistic cultural heritage. Likewise, we want kids to be ready to paint their world!
Les Petits Painters aims to nurture the artistic talent in your children through thoughtfully designed art classes.
We carefully plan our approach to art lessons. We start the class by reading books, observing pictures and discussing the topic. Hence, we begin by stimulating the imagination. All lessons are taught in an age-appropriate manner. They can be about animals, culture, our environment, seasons of the year, or art history. Then, the children will draw, paint, or craft what they learned and process it into an art piece.
Our art sessions encourage a lot of experimentation and creative thinking, allowing the kids to discover and try new things in a nurturing environment. Above all, they are free to express their personality in their work.
Creative Kids Provider
As a registered provider for the Creative Kids program, you can redeem your voucher with us and let your child develop new skills. Enrol them in a new activity so they can create something great. Claim your $100 Creative Kids voucher today.
For more information regarding the Creative Kids program, visit service.nsw.gov.au.
CovidSafe Policies and Procedures
1. Hygiene – hand washing before and after each class, soap available in bathrooms. Sanitizers, disinfectant wipes available at the door.
2. Social Distancing – 1 student per 2 sqm.
3. Increased cleaning – Cleaning and disinfecting of tables, chairs, non-consumables before and after each class.
4. Face Masks – All staff will wear masks. Adults must wear masks before entering the building. All students will wear masks at class except under medical request.
5. Individual art supplies – each student will have their own supplies and will not be sharing
6. Drop-offs and pick-ups only – only students attending the class are allowed inside; no waiting in the room/hallway.